The AreaRAE Steel is an ATEX-certified multi-gas, wireless monitor. Housed in a welded stainless-steel enclosure, it is rugged, portable and weather-resistant, making it suitable for harsh environment
Payment Terms: TT, Western Union ,Paypal
MOQ:Contact us to confirm
Related Products of RAE Systems Honeywell MultiRAE PRO
The AreaRAE Steel is an ATEX-certified multi-gas, wireless monitor. Housed in a welded stainless-steel enclosure, it is rugged, portable and weather-resistant, making it suitable for harsh environments. Ideal for hazardous materials and other emergency response monitoring applications, strategically placed AreaRAE Steel monitors can be used to quickly establish a perimeter, allowing first responders to back off to a safe position and monitor readings from up to 3 kilometers away.
The photoionization detector (PID) in the AreaRAE Steel can measure parts per million of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). In addition, it can be equipped with a lower explosive limit (LEL) sensor, an oxygen sensor, and one or two electrochemical toxic sensors for measuring specific substances such as hydrogen sulfide or chlorine.
An integrated wireless modem transmits real-time gas measurement data to a base station, which employs a standard Windows-based PC running ProRAE Remote software. The base station can simultaneously control and display readings for up to eight AreaRAE Steels and/or AreaRAE Steel Gammas (or other AreaRAE-compatible monitors, including MultiRAE Plus, MiniRAE 2000, ppbRAE Plus, Smiths APD-2000®, BAE ChemSentry, and Coastal Environmental Systems Weatherpak. This provides a multi-threat detection network that can monitor a wide geographic area. Employing mesh networking capabilities, the AreaRAE Steel is designed for extended-range performance in difficult radio environments. The AreaRAE Steel is available individually or as part of the Rapid Deployment Kit (RDK) system package.
· Real-time wireless data transmission with built-in RF modem
· View real-time sensor data and alarm status at headquarters or command center
· ProRAE Remote software simultaneously controls and displays readings for up to eight remote detectors
· License-free, 869MHz wireless transmission with communication range up to 3km
· Automatic mesh networking that allows each AreaRAE Steel to function as a repeater, greatly extending wireless range
· Optional wall-mounting bracket or field-mounting tripod adapter
History Feedback: (3)